Our Lake Tahoe Fishing Boat Trips
Lake Tahoe Sportfishing – Charter Trips
Our schedule will change with the sun as the summer progresses, but this is a good general outline. Please call for our current schedule or the schedule for when you will be here.
Our morning trip is 5 hours and typically leaves the dock at 5 am returning at 10 am.
We do take special requests for departure times after 11 am for those that want to sleep in.
The next trip is from 11 am – 3 pm and typically another from 4 pm – 8 pm.
These times are not set in stone, especially when booking well in advance. If at all possible, we’ll be happy to work with you to meet your scheduling needs.
What to Bring
All trips include top of the line light weight rods and reels.
- We supply all tackle and bait.
- We also provide water, soda for all trips.
- Our insurance prohibits us from providing alcoholic beverages, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- The weather can change drastically on Lake Tahoe and the morning trip is typically a little chilly before the sun rises. We recommend wearing layers so you can remove them as it gets warmer or replace them when it doesn’t.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen are also necessities on the lake.
- Cameras are a great idea, however we can’t be responsible if they get wet (the fish don’t always cooperate).
Book your charter today
We would love to have the chance to guide you to our secret stashes of Tahoe fish! Give us a call and ask us how we can help you catch your limit.
What We Do
We do everything we can to catch fish. We troll, jig, and drift live bait; whatever is currently working. All tackle is light tackle. It’s just more fun that way.
We do use our MAG-20 down-riggers. And also our top of the line Lorance HDS-8 Fishfinders, able to read the bottom accurately in waters over 1000 feet deep. If the fish are there, we’ll find them.
Give us a call to book a reservation or ask us anything about our fishing charter trips.