Our Lake Tahoe Fishing Boat Trips
Lake Tahoe Sportfishing – Charter Trips
Please call for our current schedule or the schedule for when you will be here.
Our morning trip is 5 hours and our afternoon trips are 4 hours.
What to Bring
All trips include top of the line rods and reels.
- We supply all tackle and bait.
- We also provide water, for all trips.
- Our insurance prohibits us from providing alcoholic beverages, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- The weather can change drastically on Lake Tahoe and the morning trip is typically a little chilly before the sun rises. We recommend wearing layers so you can remove them as it gets warmer or replace them when it doesn’t.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen are also necessities on the lake.
- Cameras are a great idea, however we can’t be responsible if they get wet (the fish don’t always cooperate).
Book your charter today
What We Do
We do everything we can to catch fish. We troll, jig, and drift live bait; whatever is currently working.
We do use our MAG-20 down-riggers. And also our top of the line Fishfinders, able to read the bottom accurately in waters over 1000 feet deep. If the fish are there, we’ll find them.
Give us a call to book a reservation or ask us anything about our fishing charter trips.